WHAT WE OFFER
What you’ll get from us if we acquire your book:
- Professional editing
- Professional proofreading
- Professional cover design
- Professional formatting for ebook and print
- Professional publicity and marketing support, including paid advertising, in consultation with Sullivan and Partners LLC, a full-service marketing, promotion and social media firm specializing in book promotions
- The benefit of Marie’s relationships with the major retailers
- Mentorship from a 23-time New York Times bestselling contemporary author
- Marie’s endorsement of your book to her readers, through her vast social media platforms as well as her newsletter
- Advice and consultation on your website, social media and newsletter
- Your ebooks on sale at Kindle, Nook, Apple Books, Kobo and GooglePlay and in print at CreateSpace and Ingram Spark.
WHAT WE ASK FOR IN RETURN
- Fifty percent of net receipts in ebook and print. What does this mean? Using Amazon as an example, if we price your book at $3.99, the “net” receipt (70 percent of the retail price that we receive from the retailer) is $2.74. You would get 50 percent of that, or $1.37 per sale, while we would get the other 50 percent. Your royalties are based on the money we actually receive from the retailer.
- Rights to the ebook and print versions for two years, after which time the rights revert to the author along with the edited version and the covers.
- Your commitment to a professional approach to your career and your writing. We’re looking for a PRO not a diva.
WHAT OUR AUTHORS HAVE TO SAY
“My book was acquired by Jack’s House, which I found thrilling in and of itself. Marie Force told me she loved my book—Marie frickin’ Force! And then we talked about how to make it better. Marie was involved in editing the whole book, and also Book 2 in the series. We’ve already talked in detail about Book 3. She’s so busy, but she’s given me so much time and attention. We discuss what works, what doesn’t and every step of the way, she offers me advice and incredible mentorship about writing. Now, I’m very confident about my writing, but she’s helped me see ways I could be so much better. I didn’t think that was possible (because I have a pretty significant ego, lol) but Marie has shown me by example, and in a way that I could take it in—and wow, has her advice made all the difference in my work. I love Marie’s books—they always satisfy, and it’s so easy and wonderful to get lost in her stories. To get intense, hands-on help from an author I admire so much continues to be an amazing gift. Working with Marie has been the best professional decision of my career, hands-down!” —Leigh James, Jack’s House author of the Silicon Valley Billionaires Series, LAUREN, GABE and HANNAH
“I’m so grateful to Marie and the incredible team at Jack’s House for their unwavering support, enthusiasm, professionalism and knowledge. Everything about my publishing experience with them has been amazing, from the editorial process to their expertise in marketing my books. Their industry savvy is phenomenal, and so is their total commitment to making their authors successful. I recommend Jack’s House wholeheartedly to any writer interested in furthering their career, growing their reader base, and receiving mentorship from one of the brightest stars in the romance world.” —J.T. Geissinger, Wicked Beautiful and Wicked Sexy, Jack’s House Author
“Jack’s House has been great to work with. Marie and her team are thorough, professional, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and, as a bonus, fun to work with. They also get results. I went from selling maybe one copy of my book every few months to a huge launch week with thousands of sales and steady sales since then. The improved reach on social media has also been great. I gained a bunch of followers on Facebook and Twitter. My mailing list went from low double digits to several hundred subscribers, and I’m still getting steady sign-ups weeks later. Working with Jack’s House has been great, and I definitely recommend them for any romance authors looking for a career boost.” —Eliza Walker, A Midsummer Night’s Fling, Jack’s House Debut Author